History of the Port Arthur Community Retirement Home
The Community Retirement Home was established by the Port Arthur Federated Missionary Society over sixty years ago in 1944 as a Christian, non-profit facility for retirees. Although the original building no longer exists, the home's reputation for quality service and a Christian atmosphere has not changed. The home is supported by modest fees from the residents and gifts, memorials, and fund-raisers. We do not receive or solicit funding from government agencies.